EMPTIES - Fall Empties

by - January 31, 2017

I didn't have may empties these past couple months, so I lumped October to January in one post. 
Here's what I emptied out this Winter!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆☆☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
Sample Size:
Dove Quench Absolute Shampoo & Conditioner 
Cuccio Naturale Butter in Milk & Honey 
I wasn't a fan of the scent and the hard plastic packaging made it difficult to get the lotion out.

Full Size:
Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume Step 1, 2 & 3 
I love, love, LOVE this system. If I didn't have so many hair products to review, I'd definitely repurchase.
LUSH Yummy Mummy Shower Cream 
This smells so good and I can't wait to get more this May. This also has a longer shelf life than most LUSH products (I believe it's about a year).
GlamGlow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask 
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner 
LUSH Yog Nog Soap 
LUSH Golden Wonder Bath Bomb 
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb 

LUSH's Yummy Mummy will be my 5th empty pot! I'm so excited to trade them in. Do you have any recommendations on which mask I should get? Let me know below!

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments