EVENT - Toronto Fashion Week x Mondor

by - March 26, 2016

One of the great things about living in Toronto is being able to attend Fashion Week! Luckily, I was invited to the Mondor show and got to experience some Toronto Fashion Week TLC at David Pecaut Square.
This year, there were many vendors (are they called vendors? booths? advertisers?) at TFW. Some highlights were:
Maybelline offered a free Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick for those who entered their Instagram contest
Swarovski allowed visitors to get a tarot card reading which resulted in a sparkly bracelet in the near future
Neostrata had a booth where you could test some of their products and take a couple samples home
Microsoft let you design a nail which could be printed using their 3D printers
Now, for the show! Mondor is a Canadian brand that showcased some pretty awesome legwear and allowed each of us to take either a pair of thigh high socks or sockettes home with us. I didn't quite know what to expect during the show, but once the models came out in tights and leggings, I knew I was going to like it. I'm a plain jane when it comes to leggings and tights, I just like them black and durable - but Mondor adds a bit of spunk to their legwear. Most of the legwear was in black and/or white and looked amazing comfy and fashionable. BONUS: they're also affordable! Here are some of my favourites:
(Unfortunately, my camera didn't do well with the bright lights so I will be using photos by George Pimentel from Getty Images.)

I love the look of these two pairs of tights and think they would look great with either a dress or some shorts.
Leggings with leather details are all the rage, but with these two you can get the look without the leather!
What do you prefer wearing, leggings or tights?

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments